Sunday, October 10, 2010

THE GOEBBLES EXPERIMENT

I watched this movie together with SOPHIE SCHOLL, THE FINAL DAYS, which is the following review.
If I had not watched SOPHIE's movie I don't think I would have had the stomach for the GOEBBLES EXPERIMENT, based on the diaries of Joseph Goebbles, Director of Propaganda under the Nazi Regime.

THE GOEBBLES EXPERIMENT is diametrically opposed to the sentiments of Sophie Scholl's story. This film , narratted by Kevin Branaugh exposes this highly influencial director of nazi propaganda as a self indulgent pitiful man. Talk about the banality of evil......
His whinings and complaints are especially interesting considering the backdrop of the Holocaust. 


I  recommend this film because of its revelations about the "real" lives of men with no conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment